HOBBY n. A hobby is an activity or interest that is undertaken for pleasure or relaxation, often in one’s spare time.
In our case, we share a few among the two of us. Among those are:
- Trying new restaurants – one of the few benefits of living near a large city… lots of options for eating out.
- Cooking – this is one of Megan’s new found hobbies. She seems to have a natural instinct about how flavors and spices come together.
- Movies – who doesn’t love a good movie and pop-corn?
- Working on the truck – of course, one of James’ things. We spend entirely too much of our spare resources on this hobby, but it allows us to further enjoy other hobbies.
- Planning events – Megan loves to throw a well excecuted party. Showers, super bowl parties, etc.
- Camping – we love getting out and enjoying nature.
- Exploring – it’s always fun exploring a back road or finding hidden vistas.
- Getting away – enough said.